Saturday, May 14, 2011

21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card

As I've said before, Mary K. Greer's "21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card" is the book that really changed my life and gave me confidence in my readings. She invites you to step outside of the traditional meanings of the cards and really get a feel for all of the symbolism and nuances present.

This is a work book. You will need a pen and paper and at least one card from your Tarot deck. You will explore this card in depth, using a variety of techniques throughout the book. Exercises are based on a variety of factors such as numerology, astrology, dialoguing, and even story telling. This is a truly exceptional book, and one that can be used again and again. Once you go through it with one card, you can do the exercises again with a new card.

To use this book is a lifelong process, not only with different cards, but the same card from different decks. It is a thorough exploration and will give you numerous meanings and associations to draw upon for yourself and others.

I have owned this book for several years and I continue to be delighted with the results I get and the things I learn. This is one book I find myself returning to again and again.
Get Free Updates:
*Please click on the confirmation link sent in your Spam folder of Email*

No comments:

Post a Comment