Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Life Went into ReRuns!

I decided to do a 3-Card Spread for my blog today, and wouldn't you know it, I drew 2 cards that I have already drawn this week! I have only had the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight (English and Spanish Edition) for four days - there is no way I should already be drawing the same cards. But there they were - the 7 of Chalices and the 8 of Swords Reversed.

What was really peculiar about this is that I cleansed my deck, reshuffled it completely (including throwing it in a big pile and swishing everything around), and these cards still came up.
So what does it mean when you draw the same cards multiple times? PAY ATTENTION!
Your subconscious is trying to tell you something, and it is something important. 

When a Tarot card starts showing up in multiple readings, especially if it jumps out of the deck when you are shuffling, it is time to sit down and meditate on the meaning. Ask yourself the following questions:

1. What is this card trying to tell me? How is this important in my life right now?

2. What is an obstacle/blocking me from receiving the message in this card?

3. How can I release the blockages and fully embrace this card?

Hopefully this will lead to greater insight and understanding in your life. As for me, it looks like I've got TWO cards to meditate on. I will be exploring their meanings together, how they interact, and how they influence one another. I will also be sleeping with them under my pillow tonight, just in case they want to send me an answer in a dream or as I wake up. I think I know what they are saying, but I took a detour today that is not headed where I truly want to be because I intend to "play it safe" for a little while longer. Hopefully the Universe doesn't knock me over the head because of it. 

What do you do when the same things keep cropping up in your life? This doesn't just happen with Tarot cards - it can be anything. Do you take the time to try to figure out what it means? What are some of your tips for doing this?

Happy Readings!
Get Free Updates:
*Please click on the confirmation link sent in your Spam folder of Email*

No comments:

Post a Comment